Sunday 1 July 2012

Writing Articles For Revenue Sharing Sites

I am not the best writer, but I love to write anyway. I frequently make grammatical and punctuation errors but I am improving.  Thank goodness for spell check and my wife who proofreads some of what I write. You don't have to be Hemingway to earn money from writing online. One legitimate way to make money online is to write articles for sites like Xomba and Hubpages.  If you can write easy to understand how-to articles, etc, and can come up with lots of original ideas, your articles will be found by by people who are searching the internet for whatever topics your submissions fall under. Some of those people will click on advertisements that are located near your article. Advertisers pay Google to place these ads on sites and give website owners like Xomba and Hubpages compensation for the ads being there. The owners of sites such will share some of the revenue from those ad clicks with you.  This is called revenue sharing. You can make money online by writing lots of good articles on revenue sharing sites. Depending on the type of ad featured, it may pay very well. For most of the sites below you will need an Adsense account which you can get after joining. 

Top Article Writing - Revenue Sharing Sites
You don't have to be a good writer to earn money from sites like the ones below. All you need is to have original ideas, or write "how to" articles, etc, and write. You can use spell check if you are a terrible speller like me.

Squidoo: Another revenue sharing site is Squidoo. I don't do very well there, only about twenty cents per month and I've tried very hard. I believe part of the problem is the fact that it suffers from a poor Google ranking. Most clicks come from site users. I mean, when was the last time you Googled something and got a Squidoo page in the search results? See Squidoo.com for more info.

Associated content is another site that pays you to write, although the requirements for articles are stricter. I have four articles there, which have made about dollar a piece in six months. 

Xomba: One of my favorites. Easy to use site with a great Google page rank. Don't believe it? I'll bet you ten bucks if you write an article about "How To House Train A Golden Retriever" it will be on the front page of Google in ten minutes. (Note, recent changes in Google's search algorithm mean this may no longer be true, still, the site does have a good amount of traffic.) There you can write either articles or post links to websites and earn a fifty percent share of Google Adsense revenue from any ads next to your articles. To join for free visit Xomba.com
 
Hubpages: Another of my revenue sharing sites, Hubpages is an excellent site for writers since you can earn from Google and Kontera ads that appear in your articles, PLUS, sell things and earn a commission through eBay and Amazon Associates programs.

No comments: