Sunday 1 July 2012

Top 3 Honest Ways To Make Money Online Without Scams


As a 47 year old with a regular full time job I decided to start a new kind of project a little over a year ago, a residual income project. I've worked in construction and in the oilfield for much of my life and wanted to find a way to make money at home with my computer.  Encouraged by friends who were having similar success working at home, I started by researching the most legitimate ways to build a stream of lasting residual income and avoid scams, multi level marketing of soap and other things I didn't believe in. 

Disclaimer: Your results will vary depending on how much time your put into your online income project. No work equals no income. Some of the links to sites below give me credit for referring, you earn the same revenue share either way on the sites listed.

 The One Hour A Day Plan For Honest Residual Income
 I wanted to see if I could reach one thousand dollars a month in residual income by working for one hour a day after work for one year, and then take a break once I had reached my goal. One year and a few weeks later I am at just over $1000 per month from all the sources combined.   I am not getting super rich but am now paying all of my mortgage payment.
 My sources of internet income include advertising revenue from websites, as well as third party sites such as Hubpages, Xomba among others.  I have decided not to take a break from my one hour a day residual income project but to keep going, writing more articles and making some new websites and trying to break $2000 per month.

Building Residual Income The Honest Way Takes Some Work, Just Like Any Building Project.


Is there any way to make money online while staying at home or working part time? The simple answer is yes, but it takes a fair amount of time and effort. You may not want to hear that, but it is the truth.  The internet is full of scams and people who want to sell you the "one true method to success book or plan".
There are some pyramid schemes that, if you get in on the ground floor, can make you some money, for a little while. Multilevel marketing is another, but it is not my way. Some very persistent people are making some money by promoting cosmetics, motor oil, and other products on the web. How they do this usually involves sending a lot of e-mails to friends and family bugging them to visit your online store and buy stuff or join under you. I did not want to go that route, having tried it once before.
 Instead I focused on  tried and true internet money making strategies that pay you for actually doing or creating something. Just like building a home, if you build a sold foundation for your residual income it will last for years after the work has been done
Method 1: Writing Articles For Revenue Sharing Sites.
Method 2: Making Your Own Website
Method 3: Other methods  
 

No comments: